Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ear full...

I was nicely surprised by some of my student's suggestions...

Ubiquitous teen attachment :)

Florence and the Machine
  • Cosmic Love
  • Drumming Song
  • Howl
  • My boy Builds Coffins
Dashboard Confessional
  • Hands Down
Johnny Cash
  • Personal Jesus
Imogen Heap
  • Speeding Cab
  • Headlock
Munford & Sons
  • White Blank Page
  • Roll Away Your Stone
Iron and Wine
  • Jezebell
Peter Murphy
  • Cuts You Up
Sarah McLachlan
  • Icecream
  • Fallen
Silversun Pickups
  • Lazy Eye
Squirrel Nut Zippers
  • Put a Lid on it
  • Ghost of Stephen Foster
  • Afterlife
Sting
  • Desert Rose
311
  • Amber
The new Anazon Cloud is getting a workout plus some investment on my part on music I really like. Not all, mind you, but some nice nice surprises... Thank you Luna!

No comments: