Presented to the VUSD Technology Council the possibilities of technology in our school setting using Google Apps. The presentation in posted at:
Sunday, April 24, 2011
I was nicely surprised by some of my student's suggestions...
Ubiquitous teen attachment :)
Florence and the Machine
- Cosmic Love
- Drumming Song
- My boy Builds Coffins
- Hands Down
- Personal Jesus
- Speeding Cab
Munford & Sons
- White Blank Page
- Roll Away Your Stone
Iron and Wine
- Cuts You Up
- Lazy Eye
Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Put a Lid on it
- Ghost of Stephen Foster
- Desert Rose
The new Anazon Cloud is getting a workout plus some investment on my part on music I really like. Not all, mind you, but some nice nice surprises... Thank you Luna!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Moving right along...
- Invest and expand technological infrastructure to meet evolving instructional, learning and professional needs.
- Improve technology system support to be transparent, efficient, and productive.
- Implement training systems that ensure the successful technical proficiency of all stakeholders.
- Blend pedagogy, subject knowledge, and technology in the development and delivery of effective and powerful curricular lessons.
- Support and enhance effective differentiation, using technology to engage all students so they will master standards and make meaning of content.
- Develop a structured selection process that will guide technological decision making.
- Articulate, deploy, and maintain technology standards for every classroom.
- Plan and implement accurate, timely, and secure data collection methods that will inform stakeholders, direct curricular design, and support policy decisions.