Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ISTE NECC June 29th - July1 - Washington DC


The conference was an intellectual and emotional treat. My participation was limited to a few key presentations focused on social structures, values of social connectivity, technologies associated with the topic and also available approaches for ELLs and struggling readers – I was interested in the technology and the strategies being developed to reach students. The exhibition hall was an incredible experience.

The zenith for me was the presentation that Dr. Katherine Hayden gave at the Library of Congress on Tuesday evening – I was invited to help. The iQuest & CyberTEAM Projects representing California was a very rewarding experience – wow! From the reception to VIP visits as well as peer state presentations it was like I said a treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.