Thursday, August 21, 2008

WELL? HOW DID I DO?

My summer plans were as follows:

Well - Physical Well Being: I am back in the gym - that is good, my lab work and Dr's checkup went as well.

With the help of Jack Basmadjian - Earth Science PLC and curricula is built and ready to roll - we received many compliments!

P/L Prep moved along and we are ready to start - thanks to the support of Dr. Garza!

BTSA - completed the curriculum mapping for Earth Science - turned out to be of use to other teacher's as well.

CSUSM Classes - completed six units: two graduate classes EDST 635 & 636 - excellent progress.

Personal: Lots of odds and ends - not enough time to do all I wanted to do - but one thing of note is that I have a new toy...er, tool:


Travel: ...Alaska of course.

Overall the plan was achieved... now the plan is set for 2008-2009 - as school started yesterday with "Buy Back" days. Students start on Monday August 25th. My room is shaping up!

I thank God for all that was done and what is ahead for the coming days, weeks, and months - may His perfect will be done.

No comments: