Saturday, June 07, 2008

SUMMER 2008

In a blink of an eye the year has come and gone. I completed teaching my second year at the district including along with my first year BTSA as well as two graduate level courses at CSUSM. My student surveys show that I need improvement – but overall I walked away satisfied that my students were served well as my customers. I received many complements as well as corrections (intuitively I know which they are absolutely spot on!) All in all a good year – but a tiring year, a busted knee, BP a bit out of control – so I am looking forward to recovering this summer…

First day of vacation: Friday June 6th – my son defended his PhD dissertation at theUniversity of California Riverside. Very interesting and more importantly – he passed! We have a new doctor and soil scientist in the family! Congratulations Daniel. Felicidades, Mazel Tov!

Summer ’08 is looking good!

No comments: