Saturday, May 27, 2006

ADVANCED STUDENT TEACHING

I am lined up to do my advanced student teaching this summer. First summer session is World History and the second session US History. It promises to be very interesting. I met the principals and they promise to be an excellent support group so I am looking forward to the experience.

Interestingly enough there is a new book being introduced – so I got a copy of the old and the new World History textbooks – wow! I got a dilapidated old book that will probably be used to teach the class – but just I in case I also got a copy of the new book…?

Take a gander:

In any case, the master instructor is very experienced and flexible in his teaching approach. I was impressed by his performance in one of his classes. It promises to be a very good experience…taking me one step closer to the finish line in the journey to become a teacher. .

No comments: